We compare prices from our specially selected home insurance panel and give you our cheapest price. We don't provide advice or recommendations on the products we offer but information will be provided so you can decide if it's suitable.
Please take reasonable care to answer all the questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge, help text is provided. If you don't answer the questions correctly, your policy may be invalid or your claim not paid.
We, our insurers or credit provider may carry out checks with external databases such as credit reference agencies and publicly available sources of information for fraud prevention, to verify the information you provide and to assist us in providing a quote. Collecting this information is necessary for the purposes of quoting, making changes to and renewing a policy. By continuing online you accept we will use your data as detailed in our Privacy and Data Policy.
Our initial quote will be based on a voluntary excess of £150, you can change this to suit your needs once you have a quote.
To get a quote online please check the following statements are true:
- Is your main residence and is solely occupied by you or your family.
- Is in a good state of repair and is not undergoing building work.
- The property and surrounding area is free from subsidence and ground movement and has not suffered from subsidence or ground movement in the last 10 years.
- Is free from underpinning or remedial action.
The people who live in this property:
- Have not had insurance refused, withdrawn or had special terms imposed.
- Do not have any unspent criminal convictions.
- Have not been declared bankrupt or had any unsatisfied County Court Judgements.
If any of these statements are incorrect please call us on 0800 977 8998.